vrijdag 13 mei 2016

Wishlist

Hi guys !

Damn it is hot outside . I was ready for this weather but my wardrobe not so much..
That made me think about how i want to change it in to a hot summer proof fashionable wardrobe.







































 Free people sandals .
I love this sandel it is so simple but chique at the same time i want every color !






































 Quay kittie sunglasses
I was searching for the perfect cat eye sunglasses and i think i finally found them !






































A lace up shirt dress.
I like the lace up trend . I want to find a white lace up dress like the one in the picture ( Not the open lace up tops because my boobs will escape then haha)






































Enamel pins
The enamel pins is a nice add to the patch trend . There are such cool pins on the internet i want a denim jacket full of them





































Balenciaga buckled leather boots
Well what can i say .. these boots just scream my name .

Geen opmerkingen: