vrijdag 25 maart 2016

Make up

Hi guys !

I don't wear make up that often . I'm a natural beauty ( Just kidding )
But when i do wear make up , these are the products i like to use .


 Face

For my face i use these 5 products . Nivea BB cream in light to even out my skin . Hema concealer stick light in  light 01 to cover my under eye bags . To set my foundation i use the Max and More pressed powder foundation in 260 Fair . The blush palette is from sleek in lace . And because i want my cheekbones to shine i use the Radiant touch creamy stick highlighter in 100 from Kiko.


Eyes

For the eye area i keep it simple . I fill in my eyebrows with the catrice eyebrow pencil. ( the packaging is faded so i dont know the color )
And on my eyelashes i use the unforgettable mascara from Kiko


Lips

Because i keep it simple on the eyes i go completely mad on the lips.First i scrub them with the Santa's lipscrub from Lush. Then i line my lips with the smart lip pencil in 709 from Kiko . And then i fill them in with the Matte long last lipstick in Desire from Primark .




Geen opmerkingen: